IMAP is pleased to announce that OSE Immunotherapeutics successfully raised €18.6 million from 25 qualified French and international investors, through a private placement of new shares in its first fundraising since its IPO in 2015.
OSE Immunotherapeutics is an integrated biotechnology company specializing in developing therapies to control the immune system for immuno-oncology and autoimmune diseases. The company’s immunology research and development platform focuses on 3 areas: T-cell-based vaccination, Immuno-Oncology (focus on myeloid targets) and Auto-immunity & Inflammation. Its balanced first-in-class clinical and preclinical portfolio has a diversified risk profile, including:
- Vaccine platform (2 products)
- Immuno-oncology platform (3 products)
- Auto-immunity and inflammation platform (3 products)
The Company is listed on the Euronext Paris exchange under the ISIN code FR0012127173 and ticker symbol OSE.
This new funding reinforces the Company’s financial position and allows it to accelerate and expand its clinical stage portfolio with the launch of 3 programs:
- A Phase 2 study for FR-104 (anti CD28) in a niche indication
- The preparation of a clinical trial with OSE-230, the new monoclonal antibody driving resolution of chronic inflammation
- The preparation for clinical entry of CLEC-1, the novel “Don’t Eat Me” signal myeloid cell checkpoint target
MAP France/Belgium acted as Joint Global Coordinator and Joint Bookrunner to OSE Immunotherapeutics in this transaction.
Thanks to strong demand, the placement was oversubscribed almost 2.5 times. Allocations were skewed towards healthcare specialists and long-term investors representing 64% of allocation.