- IMAP Netherlands advised on the sale of Maximum to TMP Worldwide, a US portfolio company of Gemspring Capital (PE firm specializing in midmarket companies).
- Recruitment marketing technology company Maximum is acquired by TMP Worldwide. Maximum is a recruitment marketing technology company, specialized in employer branding and recruitment advertising.
- The acquisition enables Maximum to further diversify its services and improve its solutions to better serve its customers. Customers will have access to an extensive range of creative and technological resources.
- TMP Worldwide joins forces with Maximum in order to enhance its technology and product marketing capabilities and strengthen its strategic footprint in the European market. Maximum’s software suite greatly complements TMP’s Talentbrew Career site and recruitment marketing platform.
- Maximum is one of the most innovative and creative online recruitment marketing companies in the Netherlands.
- TMP Worldwide, a global leader in talent acquisition technologies, provides recruitment marketing software and digital services.
- By acquiring Maximum, TMP Worldwide gains experienced marketing and ad tech teams and will be able to service its international client base with the most powerful technology and comprehensive service.
- The transaction value of this deal is confidential.
- Due to the current stressed labor market, employer branding is becoming increasingly important.
- Growth in the employer branding market is primarily driven by the current trend relating to the fight for talent as well as the emergence of new technologies.
- The power of synergy between creativity and technology is substantially on the increase.
- The market is highly fragmented with many providers offering only partial solutions, giving rise to strong M&A appetite.
- IMAP Netherlands acted as sell-side advisor to the Maximum shareholders.
- By leveraging its extensive experience, knowledge and strong track record in the sector, IMAP Netherlands advised Maximum throughout the transaction, managing the full transaction process to a successful close.
- Through liaison with IMAP partner firms, an extensive overview of national and international potentially interested parties was obtained, resulting in concrete interest both domestically and abroad.
- Over the last few years, IMAP Netherlands has closed multiple deals in the Technology sector.
Mark van Buuren, founder and Managing Director of Maximum:
“The collaboration with the IMAP team was collegial, professional and intensive. With undiminished dedication, attention and advice, they have guided us through the M&A process and contributed to the fact that we can now proudly announce that we are ‘a TMP Worldwide company'.”