IMAP Netherlands advises e-bike to go on transaction with GreenMo
E-bike to go is a young, fast-growing and market leading e-bicycle-as-a-service provider, targeting the commuting, food delivery, corporate and daily rental client groups.
IMAP is pleased to announce that MaximaTelecom, Russia’s leading operator of Wi-Fi services for public transport, has reached an agreement with Gazprom-Media, to create a joint venture (JV) selling online advertising. Gazprom-Media is the largest media holding group in Russia.
Under the agreement, MaximaTelecom will spin off its internet business into a separate company, which will then be transferred to the JV. Gazprom-Media will control 51% of the JV and MaximaTelecom will own the remaining 49%. The JV will monetize both the advertising inventory of MaximaTelecom’s networks, as well as the non-video inventory on the online platforms of a number of Gazprom-Media’s assets.
The IMAP Russia team, led by Maxim Uryash and Dmitry Kasyanenko, advised MaximaTelecom on setting up the JV.
Wereldhave Belgium N.V. is a Public BE-REIT (SIR/GVV) focusing on commercial property in Belgium. The value of the real estate portfolio, including project developments, amounted to €921.2 million on 31 December 2020.
Moravia Containers Group now consists of three highly established and reputable Czech manufacturers of modular buildings.